When you work at BookBeat you will...
- Work at a prime office location in the heart of Stockholm. If you join the team in Stockholm, you can enjoy free access to a full gym complete with a sauna, or borrow a bicycle from reception to speed off to your next meeting.
- Have the opportunity to grow in your role and career. We believe in giving all of our employees the tools they need so that they can be great at what they do. This includes challenging and educational work assignments as well as opportunities for education
- Enjoy our Friday afternoon mingles (or as we call it Beer O'Clock) and monthly company breakfasts. We see the importance of having a strong team and we organize fun events to make sure we all stay connected.
- Enjoy very fun (we may be biased) work events. From Christmas parties with our colleagues at Bonnierförlagen to Road Map days ending in a company trip to the spa, we host and participate in all different kinds of fun activities.
- Partake in Hack Days. Hack Days are a full day dedicated to exploring projects that you might not have time to do in your day to day work. In the past people have done everything from creating an app to be used for marketing campaigns to exploring how to integrate voice and machine learning into our existing product. We’ve even had employees use their hack day to bake sweet treats for the rest of the team.
- Present at Friday Demo. Every Friday we hold a cross company demo where you have the opportunity to share what you've been working on that week. We believe in cross-functional work and having a weekly demo facilitates this by giving you the opportunity to brag a bit about your hard work and your latest accomplishments.
Want to learn more? Be sure to reach out!