Does your heart beat a little extra for books, problem-solving and good customer experience? Are you a “people person” who enjoys some detective work to find solutions to tricky questions? Do you speak and write German fluently, in addition to having a good understanding of the German market? Wonderful! Then the role as Customer Experience Support Germany might be the job for you!
The market for audio- and e-books in Germany is already the largest in Europe and digital books continue to become a more and more central part of Germans’ everyday lives. A very exciting time for BookBeat as a main challenger on this market! To ensure that our fantastic German customers receive the best help possible, we are now expanding our customer experience team with a German-speaking superstar. If you love books, technology and being in contact with customers, this is a golden opportunity that you don’t want to miss!
As a Customer Experience Support Germany you will learn all about how BookBeat works and be responsible to solve trickier customer issues. You are also involved in projects related to development where you will contribute with your customer insights. You will mainly answer our customers in writing, but when needed you may support them over the phone. Your focus will be on the German market but support on other languages may be needed and therefore you should feel confident communicating fluently in English as well (additional languages are a plus). You will work closely with other teams at BookBeat to analyse, understand, and resolve issues and problems. In other words, a diversified role with the customer at heart! For the right person, there are good opportunities to eventually take on more responsibilities and shape the role according to your interests and our needs.
As our team works proactively with the entire customer experience and this role means a great deal of responsibility, it is important to us that you are curious and take own initiatives, and you do not hesitate to help out where needed. Communicative, independent and service-oriented are other characteristics that describe you well.
As our next colleague, you will be part of the product team and report directly to our Customer Experience Manager. We apply flex time and your future workplace is our head office at Sveavägen 56 in Stockholm. We would love for you to become part of the team as soon as possible!
We are looking for someone who:
- genuinely wants to understand our customers and gets energy from giving first-class service
- likes detective work and is a true problem-solver
- communicates fluently in German and English. You will primarily provide support in German, but may also handle matters in English
- is interested in technology and wants to know how things work
- is outgoing and appreciates the contact with different types of people
- is an unpretentious and independent ”doer”
- is a team-player and likes to share their knowledge and experience
We believe you:
- are passionate about and have experience from customer service
- want to learn all about how BookBeat works in terms of both the subscription and the app
- are a superstar at expressing yourself in writing and to adjust your language to the receiver
- get motivated by challenging work tasks and like to work in a changing environment
It is an advantage if you:
- have experience from working with e-commerce or a subscription service
- have experience from technical app support
Are you ready for your next chapter? Then we can’t wait for your application! With vacation times around the corner we'll get back to you regarding interviews in mid-August/September. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact our Customer Experience Manager, Veronica Pettersson, at email@example.com.
In 2015, we began our journey towards the goal of offering Europe’s leading service for digital books and in 2016, we launched to the public. In 2022, a few years after our broad launch, BookBeat is used by over 600 000 users every month. We are an ever-growing company within the Bonnier Group and all members who join our journey have the possibility to make an impact on our development, both in the short and long run.
And how about Team BookBeat? Today, Team BookBeat consists of 140 curious and committed “doers”. Are you curious to become part of our team? Cool! The most important thing for those who join our journey is curiosity for our users, technology, marketing, design, books and of course us as an organization. This curiosity drives us to always test out new things in our service and to let our users show us if we’re on the right track.