Is customer experience, problem solving and service improvement close to your heart? Are you a sharp communicator who can’t wait to let your fingers dance across the keyboard to formulate world-class copy? Do you write and speak fluent Finnish, in addition to having a good understanding of the Finnish market and culture? Continue reading – we might have just the perfect job for you!
BookBeat is, and has since day one been, the leading audiobook service on the Finnish market. Today, our growth journey in our neighboring country continues. To ensure that our fantastic Finnish customers receive the best help possible, we are now expanding our customer experience team with a Finnish-speaking superstar. If you love books, technology and last, but definitely not least, being in contact with and understanding customers, this is a golden opportunity! If you are also looking for a dynamic and fast-paced organization where you and your colleagues work tightly together towards common goals, look no further, because this is the job for you!
As our Customer Experience Specialist Finland, you will learn everything about our Finnish service and be the person who understands, improves and keeps track of everything related to it. You will write top-notch copy in the app, on the web and be in charge of our Finnish FAQ. You will also provide first-class service when we receive trickier questions and requests. Your focus in the role (that you will dive deep into) will be the Finnish market and our Finnish customers, and you will be the one responsible for understanding what they experience and need, and how we can improve the service. You will thus gather feedback from our users and analyse it, and will also share these insights with different parts of our organization. Furthermore, you will also work closely with other teams at BookBeat to understand and analyse what our Finnish customers experience in our service, and also resolve issues and problems that customers bring to your attention. In other words, this is a varied role with the customer at the heart! For the right person, there are also great opportunities to eventually take on more responsibilities and also shape the role according to their needs and interests.
As we work proactively with the entire customer experience and the role involves a great deal of responsibility, it is important for us that you are courteous, patient and do not hesitate to take initiative – when you see something that can be improved, you put on your problem solver hat and take action. People will also likely describe you as communicative, curious and service-oriented.
As our next colleague, you will be part of the product team and report to our Customer Experience Manager. Your future workplace is our head office at Sveavägen 56, and we would love for you to become part of the team as soon as possible.
The role tasks include (but are not limited to):
- writing top-notch copy as part of our internal copy team
- taking care of more complicated questions and/or requests from our customers as part of our customer experience team
- representing the customer experience team in different kinds of development projects within marketing and sales. We thus believe that you really enjoy digging into the customer experience to understand what our customers experience when subscribing for and using BookBeat!
- being responsible for our Finnish FAQ and helping out our customer experience consultants with formulations and macros
- identifying painpoints that our Finnish users experience and finding, together with the rest of our fantastic customer experience team, ways to improve our service
- reading and analyzing all feedback from customers, and also presenting the most important insights internally
- learning and understanding what our users experience by working closely with our Quality & Assurance team
We’re looking for someone who:
- is able to envision and grasp how our customers experience our service, and isn’t afraid to share ideas on how it could be improved. You genuinely want to understand our customers and get energy from giving first-class service!
- is detail-oriented and wants to know it all about how different things work and are connected in our service. Also, you do not hesitate to ask questions to find out all these things!
- has great copywriting skills and are confident in formulating yourself in Finnish. Furthermore, you love the Finnish language and know all about its challenges!
- speaks and writes English fluently, while Swedish skills are a plus
- is a true problem solver – in your eyes no question is too small or large
- is outgoing and appreciate being in contact with many different types of people
- is an unpretentious and independent “doer”
- is a true team-player and like sharing your knowledge and experiences with your colleagues. You are also happy to help where needed!
We also appreciate if you:
- have experience in writing copy for apps
- like challenging work tasks and rolling with the punches – at BookBeat your multitasking skills will be put to good use as no two days will look the same
Are we ticking all the right boxes? If so, we would love to hear from you today – send us your application! With vacation times around the corner, we'll get back to you in the end of January. If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Experience Manager Veronica at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2015, we began our journey towards the goal of offering Europe’s leading service for digital books and in 2016, we launched to the public. In 2021, a few years after our broad launch, BookBeat is used by over 600 000 users every month. We are an ever-growing company within the Bonnier Group and all members who join our journey have the possibility to make an impact on our development, both in the short and long run.
And how about Team BookBeat? Today, Team BookBeat consists of 130 curious and committed “doers”. Are you curious to become part of our team? Cool! The most important thing for those who join our journey is curiosity for our users, technology, marketing, design, books and of course us as an organization. This curiosity drives us to always test out new things in our service and to let our users show us if we’re on the right track.