A few years after our broad launch in 2016, BookBeat has now close to 600 000 users every month, but this is just the beginning of our journey. In the years to come, we will continue to grow and expand to more markets with the goal to become one of the leading audiobook services in Europe – a journey you now have the opportunity to be part of. To reach our goal, we are building the best expansion team that will increase the awareness of BookBeat and daily attract new users to try out our service. Our next step on this journey is strengthening our team with another superstar to join us as an Expansion Coordinator!
This is the perfect role if you are at the beginning of your career and are ready to take the next step into a challenging work environment and become a part of a strongly connected team. To succeed as our Expansion Coordinator, you are likely curious, driven, and passionate about development - both personally and as a team player. You are genuinely interested in developing and understanding marketing that drives growth, in other words a mix of broad activities that create awareness and are directly converting – regardless of the channel. Optimization furthermore lies close to your heart and you like to delve into your work tasks. Also, you have a strong communicative edge and you communicate fluently in Italian and/or French.
If you are newly graduated or, in addition, have a couple years of experience from a similar role plays less of a role, the most important thing for us is having the right personality, competence and drive to develop within growth-driven marketing. In short, finding the right person to join the team is most important to us.
You will become our newest colleague in the expansion team and will also work closely with our sharp marketing and sales team filled with marketers, designers, and analysts. Moreover, you will also work cross-functionally with all of Team BookBeat. In the role, you will report directly to our Head of Expansion. In addition to internal collaboration, you will have close collaboration with external partners, such as agencies, consumer services, publishers and influencer networks. Your primary workplace will be at BookBeat’s headquarters in Stockholm, but the role may also include traveling to meet local partners.
The role tasks include (but are not limited to):
- plan, implement, and follow up on marketing campaigns
- analyze and evaluate marketing activities
- establish, maintain, and develop publisher relations
- write copy for web, app, and marketing material
- establish, maintain and develop partnerships
- carry out market analysis and produce a decision basis
- run digital marketing/performance marketing such as e-mail marketing and Google Adwords
We are looking for someone who:
- has a relevant university degree in business or marketing and a genuine interest in marketing
- is a results-oriented analyst with a passion for data and numbers
- express yourself clearly in both speech and writing – you’re a sharp communicator, in other words!
- is a structured ”doer” with an independent way of working
- is curious and likes to try out new things
- communicates fluently in Italian and/or French, and has good working knowledge of English. Swedish skills are a plus!
- thrives in a changing work environment
We would ideally want you to:
- have worked with digital marketing, sales or similar tasks alongside your studies or after your studies for up to two years
Do you think you’re the right match and are you ready to join our exciting growth journey? Then we can’t wait for your application! If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact our Head of Expansion, William Jakoby, at email@example.com.
In 2015, we began our journey towards the goal of offering Europe’s leading service for digital books and in 2016, we launched to the public. In 2021, a few years after our broad launch, BookBeat is used by close to 600 000 users every month. We are an ever-growing company within the Bonnier Group and all members who join our journey have the possibility to make an impact on our development, both in the short and long run.
And how about Team BookBeat? Today, Team BookBeat consists of close to 130 curious and committed “doers”. Are you curious to become part of our team? Cool! The most important thing for those who join our journey is curiosity for our users, technology, marketing, design, books and of course us as an organization. This curiosity drives us to always test out new things in our service and to let our users show us if we’re on the right track.