BookBeat has already become the most popular unlimited audiobook service on the German-speaking market, but we are just in the middle of our growth journey. In the next few years, our goal is to continue to grow and get hundreds of thousands of people in Germany, Austria and Switzerland to use BookBeat. In order to reach these goals, we are now strengthening our Marketing & Sales Team with a German-speaking Junior Growth Marketer!
Are you an expert when it comes to the latest trends in digital marketing? A sharp German-speaking communicator? An analytical genius with a strong interest in numbers and optimization? A brainstorming-superstar who constantly thinks about creative ways to generate growth? Great, then you might be the one we are looking for!
As our next Junior Growth Marketer you will be working internationally with BookBeat on the DACH market and, above all, focus on one of our most important initiatives of growth – reactivation of former customers! You will become an expert in growth marketing and will work a lot with a strong and primary marketing channel for us: e-mail marketing. Naturally, this is an area that you are interested in and see large potential with. In the long run, we would also like you to explore even more channels with a focus on growth, sales and reactivation of former customers.
We believe that you have a relevant university education and 1-2 years of experience of working with marketing, CRM, communication and/or sales. However, the most important thing for us is that you have the right personality and motivation to develop in a fast-paced environment! We believe that you are analytical, curious, results-oriented, and you love to try new things. You like optimization and want to deep-dive into tasks in order to find both big and small improvements. Your creativity and sharp communicative side is also seen in everything you do. It is a plus for us if you come from Germany and understand the ins and outs of the market.
As Junior Growth Marketer, you will be part of Team Growth. Being on Team Growth means that you will also be a part of a larger team: our sharp Marketing & Sales team - filled with marketers, designers, and analysts. In the role, you will report directly to our Growth Marketing Manager. Your primary workplace will be BookBeat's headquarters in Stockholm.
The role tasks include (but are not limited to):
- together with the team manage and develop one of our most important channels of sales: reactivation of former customers
- plan and create marketing campaigns, with a primary focus on e-mail marketing
- analyze, measure, evaluate and report results for different campaigns
- optimize by always doing research and a/b testing in order to improve results
We are looking for you who are:
- results oriented and analytical, with an interest in numbers and data
- a creative star with copywriting skills
- flexible in your way of working but at the same time structured and detailed orientated
- dass du fließend Deutsch, Englisch (und Schwedisch) sprichst und die Sprachen souverän anwenden kannst
- curious, independent and are often taking the initiative
- a DACH-expert that knows the ins and outs of the market
We would ideally want you to:
- have a university degree in business, marketing, or similar, and/or up to 2 years of experience of similar work
- have experience of e-mail systems such as Mailchimp
- have an understanding of analytical tools such as Google Analytics and PowerBI
- have some experience in copywriting, A/B testing and salesdriven marketing
Do you think you're the right match? Then we can't wait to see your application! If you have any questions, contact our Growth Marketing Manager, email@example.com
In 2015, we began our journey towards the goal of offering Europe’s leading service for digital books and in 2016, we launched to the public. In 2021, a few years after our broad launch, BookBeat is used by close to 600 000 users every month. We are an ever-growing company within the Bonnier Group and all members who join our journey have the possibility to make an impact on our development, both in the short and long run.
And how about Team BookBeat? Today, Team BookBeat consists of close to 130 curious and committed “doers”. Are you curious to become part of our team? Cool! The most important thing for those who join our journey is curiosity for our users, technology, marketing, design, books and of course us as an organization. This curiosity drives us to always test out new things in our service and to let our users show us if we’re on the right track.